Thursday, September 3, 2009

Figma Takara Miyuki Part 2 [Final]

A walking pillar of moe ^^

As the title suggests ^^





Too bad I don't have any prop for Miyuki to use actually ^^;


I'm not sure if you can see it, but Miyuki's specs are actually skewed a bit to the bottom right. It would be very uncomfortable in real life no doubt ^^;


Separating the hair to exchange the facial expression. The specs are fixed on the hair, so Miyuki can only be shown wearing specs all the time.


Miyuki's two facial expressions: (^o^) and (. . .)


A lock of hair to be removed to mount Miyuki (by the head) to the display stand.


Another hole behind Miyuki's winter fuku for the same purpose.
Using the display stand on Miyuki's back would be much more natural-looking in my opinion, but her hair would always gets in the way. ^^;


All 6 pairs of option hand unit for Miyuki.










More I-don't-know-how-to-pose-her action poses from Miyuki XD


Comparison with Revoltech S.F.O. Chun-li

Being the first Figma in my collection, I don't really know how to conclude the review actually (posing her for the photos even). ^^; The figure is definitely adorable, plenty of poses possible, thanks to the strong joints one wouldn't dare to handle roughly anyway. Her two little feet can allow her to stand quite firmly on the ground, despite her really heavy long hair. Apart from these observations, one would have to be having a great interest in figures to comment more I suppose. ^^;

At the moment, I always kept her in the box, for being afraid of exposing her to dusts if displayed outside. I was thinking to putting her with the rest of my Gunplas, something I thought about for a long time, but in the end, she's back in the box again. ^^;

Not the end of the Figma Miyuki for me actually. I'm currently waiting for the summer fuku version to arrive, sometime this month I believe ^^


All reviews on Figma Takara Miyuki:
Part 1: I'm embarrassed to say
Part 2: A walking pillar of moe ^^

View full gallery:
Figma Takara Miyuki

1 comment:

Q said...

"More I-don't-know-how-to-pose-her action poses from Miyuki"

Haha yea action figures which don't have a lot of accessories or are not combat-related can be a bit hard to pose.

I have my figmas next to some 1/144s as they are similar in size ^^