Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Figma Mari Illustrious Makinami & Others Get

The more the Mari-er

Some of my most recent purchases are action figures from different product series ^^



Figma Mari Illustrious Makinami
The third action figure of Mari in my collection, after Revoltech Fraulein and the RAH version.


S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor Form
The first S.H. Figuarts figure for me. Now I can completely forget the pain before and after missing the limited S.I.C. version XD


Garo Kiwami Damashii Garo
The level of details and quality of the sculpture is unbelievable in such a small scale. At 1,680 Yen (inclusive of tax), it's definitely a see-one-grab-one deal for this little guy. ^^

Right now, finishing up my work is the priority. Opening up these new items will only be on the weekends when the holidays begin. ^^

No comments: