Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1/100 Exia Part 10 [Final]

Family photo session

The last part of my review on 1/100 Gundam Exia. ^^

























A really awesome model kit this is in my opinion, even though I do have the Master Grade version. ^^ Very nice details, flexible articulations, and Gundam Exia is one of my favorite Gundam designs too. ^^ I'm kind of biased for this kit in that sense, but I'm really glad that so many good points were incorporated into the design of this kit back in 2007, and not just blowing up similar design from the HG line into a 1/100 scale equivalence (like what happened to the 1/100 scale series from "Gundam Double O" Season 2). All the other 3 1/100 Gundams from Season 1 have great details as well, but in terms of articulation, Gundam Exia would have be the best of them all. ^^

I really like this kit, with or without comparison to the MG version. I'll still be seeing many of the same parts and details when I work on Gundam Astraea and Avalanche Exia. ^^



With the BB Senshi and First Grade versions. ^^


Adding in the HCM-Pro, MSIA and Robot Damashii versions for a (temporary) family photo session. ^^





Comparison with MG Gundam RX-78-2 Ver. OYW.:





More Gundam Exias to come in the future. ^^

All reviews on 1/100 Gundam Exia:
Part 1: 1/100 Gundam Exia, I have returned!
Part 2: Glorious black normal marker
Part 3: All done
Part 4: Time to finish the business
Part 5: The power of normal green highlighter
Part 6: Seven Sword
Part 7: "Setsuna F. Seiei, exterminating the target!" I
Part 8: "Setsuna F. Seiei, exterminating the target!" II
Extra: Action Base 1 Celestial Beings Ver.
Part 9: "Setsuna F. Seiei, exterminating the target!" III
Part 10 [Final]: Family photo session

Special mention: the All Exia Project

View full gallery:
1/100 Gundam Exia

1 comment:

Marzz said...

I dunno about you...
But I actually preferred the NG version of Exia over the MG one....
I just don't like the front skirt design of the MG.... Quite restricting in posing.