Thursday, August 18, 2011

S.I.C. Vol. 54 Kamen Rider Ixa and Dark Kiva Part 6

Swords, swords, and more swords

More action poses from S.I.C. Kamen Rider Ixa and Kamen Rider Dark Kiva in this posting.

After what I would call the appetizer in the previous posting, it's time to gear things up by showing off more of Kamen Rider Dark Kiva's mighty Zanvat Sword and Kamen Rider Ixa's Ixa Calibur in Calibur Mode. ^^ There'll be plenty of sword play in this posting. ^^

Since Kamen Rider Ixa was shown first previously, Kamen Rider Dark Kiva will take the lead this time.





Pushing the clip into the hilt of Ixa Calibur will convert it into Calibur Mode. Of course that's how it was shown in the TV series, it's all part swapping for this S.I.C. version as introduced in Part 2



































A bit frustrated at thinking about new poses for Kamen Rider Ixa with his sword, I reverted to the Gun Mode for a change. The switch between the modes is so very simple anyway.

Still not enough justice done to really bring out the awesomeness of the figures and their weapons I think, but I'll leave this S.I.C. set now to work on something else. I'll most probably be returning to them very soon. ^^

No comments: