Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Sinanju is Completed

Correction: My Sinanju is [a] completed [figure]

Recently acquired is the fourth Sinanju to join my collection (after MG Ver. Ka, HGUC and BB Senshi), ^^ which is definitely the one that won't be giving me any hard time treating its signature golden emblems XD

The Robot Damashii [Side MS] version. ^^


As with all the other Robot Damashii [Side MS] releases, there are some minor differences in terms of details and design as compared to the three Gunpla versions mentioned above. One of the differences, perhaps the most obvious one that can be seen right off the box is how "condensed" its head seems to be, making it looks somewhat fatter than all the other merchandise incarnations of Sinanju. XD



Anyway, those painted emblems are very beautiful to see, and that's definitely the most important feature to have on any versions of Sinanju for me. ^^

On a related note, it's also great to see that all the vents and verniers on this Robot Damashii version are painted gold to make them of the same color as the emblems. That's the same treatment I gave my MG Ver. Ka, so it's nice to know that I'll be getting that consistency in look once I finish that Master Grade.

Another Robot Damashii [Side MS] figure I got alongside Sinanju is Gundam RX-78-2, and I'm really lucky to be able to get the first batch production version that comes with an extra set of weapons. ^^




This is one crazy movable action figure with tons of original weapon gimmicks according to its official intro. ^^ I'm anticipating how its craziness can match that of Banpresto's Humable Model version reviewed long time ago. ^^

No comments: