Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nendoroid Miku Append Ver. & Others Get

Reenforcing my harem

Serious business stuff like Hot Toys' Movie Masterpiece 1/6 scale Classic Predator aside (XD), my cutesy moe collection has been seeing a slow but steady rise over the last few months as well. ^^ The arrival of many long awaited pre-ordered and missed-and-regret-(as-usual)-but-finally-regained items I looked forward to very much kept making me forget that I have a serious storage issue in my room. ^^;

Then again, when I turn my head and look at some of these items, I'll be very happy at what I obtained and that sudden memory loss would occur again. XD


Figma Kurisu Makise, Play Arts Kai Lightning, Nendoroid Kuroneko, Di:Stage Basic Set Black Ver.


Figma Kuroneko, Rider, Saber Alter


Nendoroid Hatsune Miku Append Ver., Erio Touwa, Figma BRS2035

The crown jewel among the new members of my moe collection is actually this one, which should be part of my plamo dream list. ^^



1-1 HoiHoi-san Mini with HoiHoi Carry! ^^

Been hoping to get this limited kit since March 2010 when it was announced to be under development, but what a huge disappointment it was when the kit was set as a limited release three months after that. It was quite a surprise even to me when a random search on an oversea hobby website allowed me to discover one listed as brand new and available. No hesitation whatsoever for another second, I grabbed it. ^^ That was perhaps the fastest see-and-buy online experience for me. Nevertheless, it safety arrived and is now in my collection. ^^

Why was it made limited? I have no idea at all, but that did annoyed me every now and then, even more so than seeing an actual cockroach the character is supposed to kill. XD Still, I managed to get it, so I suppose good things do happen to those who waited. ^^

No comments: