Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sci-fi Revoltech Woody Part 5 [Final]

Pure evil

More images of the "evil" version of Sci-fi Revoltech Woody after the previous posting. ^^



















Creepy but funny at the same time, Woody with that special option face part always makes me cringe when I look at it. "What is he looking at?", "What is he thinking now?", "What is he going to do next?" are some of the questions that pop into my head when I was adjusting Woody's poses with that special option face part. ^^ Tons of credits to whoever thought of putting it into this Revoltech set. The special part gave Woody a Superstar status on the Internet since its release back in August 2010. XD

Then again, I wonder what was the motive of designing such expression on this part in the first place. XD

Comparison with other action figures in my collection:


With Revoltech Queen's Blade Alleyne and Figma Meiya Mitsurugi.


Woody is noticeably taller than Alleyne and Meiya, and Meiya is one of the tallest figures of Revoltech and Figma range in my collection, but it's also very obvious that his proportion design is very different than the two anime characters. ^^




Creepy Woody strikes again. XD



Everybody saw that coming a mile away I suppose XD



Lesson learnt (the hard way): No creepy face around girls with weapons. XD

While he's not of the conventional type as most other anime characters I'm used to, this is a great figure nonetheless. Since I have yet to watch any of the "Toy Story" movies, I can't comment on Woody's character in those movies, or if I like him based on that either, but he is a tremendously fun figure to have. ^^

And an excessively funny one too. ^^

Speaking of him, how's Woody doing after that Alleyne-Meiya double strike?



Well, goodbye Woody XD

All reviews on Sci-fi Revoltech Woody:
Part 1: Toy-ception
Part 2: Weakness of unrestricted flexibility
Part 3: Good Guy mode
Part 4: Prelude to pure evil
Part 5 [Final]: Pure evil

View full gallery:
Sci-fi Revoltech Woody

No comments: