Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Upcoming Reviews for February

Having even more fun with special effect I'm not bothered with

A bit of hints on the reviews I'm planning to do in the coming month. ^^



All three images are edited with more than one layer of special effects, so they look wielder and harder to tell than the first similar posting earlier this month. ^^

By the looks of things, the double feature on Super Robot Chogokin Alteisen and Weissritter isn't going to finish until next month, so it's automatic plus two to the total number of completed review series for February. Adding in the return to work on BB Senshi Sangokuden Asurao Moukaku Gundam, Syukuyuu Gundam and Kyoshin Elephant Set and some other random this-and-that, February seems like quite a busy month for this blog. ^^

On a separate note, two postings with the "???" label put out within the same month, I just set a new record for my blog I think. XD

No comments: