Friday, October 11, 2013

S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ranger, Tyranno Ranger & Ryu Ranger Get

三龙行

All the "dragons" I was aiming to gather since their announcement in April are all here. ^^



I didn't get the trio in one go actually. Each of them arrived in separately according to their individual release schedule, with Ryu Ranger being the latest, and the last of the three. Tyranno Ranger, or more familiarly known as just Red Ranger for those of us who grew up watching "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" is my definite favorite of the three. He wields one of the best-looking swords of all Super Sentai teams in my opinion.

On the other hand, it's kind-of depressing to me that the rest of Zyurangers' and Dairangers' team members are coming out as Tamashii Web Shop limited releases. ^^; It's not a surprising arrangement, as the captain of a Super Sentai team usually gets a regular release, while others limited releases instead. This happened to Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, and Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger. I pre-ordered Ptera Ranger, and Kiba Ranger when they were first announced, but I was well aware of the extra expense that I need to put out if I wish to gather everybody for both teams. At that stage, it seemed to me that all remaining members of the two teams are going to come out as limited releases. ^^; The cost to assemble the teams is extremely high. ^^; As a result from that realization, I didn't place my pre-order for Mammoth Ranger when he was recently revealed.

Despite dismissing Mammoth Ranger willfully, realizing that I'll not be able to complete the Zyuranger team because of that is still quite disappointing. ^^;

No comments: